Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Change Policy (Terms and Conditions)
We reserve the right to modify the conditions and conditions of use at any time. You can check the updates of the terms and conditions at https://ivisionx.com/terminos-condiciones.html whenever you wish.
IvisionX.com reserves the right and the power to stay online, in some cases the website could remain offline for maintenance and updates and the user must automatically accept all other policies dictated in these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to eliminate or modify any service or content of the website at any time and without prior notice.
Electronic Notification Policy and User Consent
The user can only use this website within the law. It is forbidden to send or transmit any material through this website or to carry out any other activity that: - Violates other persons rights, including, but not limited to, patents, registered trademarks, industrial secrets, copyright, advertising rights and other property rights.
- Be illegal, intimidating, insulting, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, malicious, invading the privacy of third parties or containing graphic or explicit descriptions or narrations of sexual acts.
- Discriminate, harass, degrade or intimidate any individual or group of individuals based on their religion, sex, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
- Provide the identity of any other person, company or entity, including this Website and its employees and agents.
- Encourage conduct that constitutes a crime or that gives rise to civil liability.
- Interfere with the use of this Website by other users.
- It is forbidden to use this website in any way that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate our servers or networks, or interfere with the use and enjoyment of the website by other users. . It is forbidden to try to obtain unauthorized access to any service, user account, network or computer system through hacking, decryption of passwords or any other means. We will take the necessary legal and technical measures to prevent any violation of these conditions of use and to ensure compliance. P>
License to Use the Website
You can only use this website and the content offered by this website for personal non-commercial purposes and always respecting these conditions of use. You can only download the content available for personal use and enjoyment and always respecting the rules that accompany it. It is forbidden to use the content in a way that exceeds the rights granted to the user to use the content. It is prohibited to use data collection tools, robots or similar tools that collect and extract data from the content, frame any part of the website or its content, as well as reproduce, reprint, copy, store, publicly display, broadcast, transmit, modify , translate, reprogram, publish, sublicense, assign, transfer, sell, loan or otherwise distribute the content without our prior written consent. It is forbidden to circumvent the mechanisms included in the content to prevent unauthorized distribution or reproduction of the content.
The intellectual property rights of design and information collected in IvisionX.com will be owned only by IvisionX.com and its company IvisionX Inc. is located in FL, USA.
Claims of Property Rights and Copyright
If you consider that this website or the content of this website violates any of your copyright or intellectual property rights, inform us immediately and the content of the website will be updated as quickly as possible. Please note that you must have the registration number of your content in order to proceed with said claim. If this is correct, indicating the following information:
- The physical or electronic signature of the owner of the intellectual property right or of the person authorized to represent the owner.
- A description of the intellectual property right that it believes that it has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- The location where the original is located or an authorized copy of the material protected by copyright, for example, the name of the book in which it is has published or, in the case of a registered trademark, an extract from the property registry.
- If the person making the claim is not the owner of the intellectual property rights, a copy of the license in which you are granted the right to use and protect this intellectual property right.
- The URL or any other specific location on this site where the material is found that, in your opinion, violates the intellectual property right. ctual; this information must be specific enough to allow us to locate such material.
- Your name and all your contact information.
- A signed statement in which you confirm that, to the best of your knowledge and belief, the owner of the copyright, its agent or the law do not allow the use of the material in question.
You can follow us if you want them on social networks. We reserve the right to block or report any user who attempts to make improper use of these media. IvisionX on Facebook, IvisionX on Google+, IvisionX on Twitter.
As a conclusion, the breach of the Terms and Conditions of use of this website or other norms and rules named above will give us the right to block your access to the website in whole or in part without prior notice. If you wish to contact us, you can do so via email: support [@] ivisionx.com and within 12 to 48 hours a response will be given to your request.